Monday, April 03, 2006

well think i broke a record.. coz i lost 2 hp in a span of like 2 mths? Gosh it is definitely a record no one wld like to break i suppose....
Having a bad day yesterday~
My com clock somehow is 1 hour faster... and make me leave home ealier to meet a fren ( but i think i will end up on-time.keke) But then "very lucky" i met another fren juz at the hall lobby and she is going to town as well.. so i juz lobang her car and reach town like 4 plus when i onli need to reach at 6.30pm!
then jackson the blday boy sms me saying he will be late due to heavy rain....
Gosh~~
it is not a good idea to walk ard in town with a headache and no money in ya pockek and YES, i got like $0.00 in my bank balance...
Normally u will get sth like $0.23 or wat mah.... and i dont rem i got spent so much lei.
First time in my life i feel like $$ is so far away from me.... and then i realise my parents really handle the financial part of me quite while coz i dont rem i have to be worrying of $$ to spend.. Of cuz i dont spend a lot also la...
Well the good thing is that heng i got some private savings ~~
anyway after meeting jackson for dinner (his treat of course!) we play arcade... thats where we lost my phone..
Someon i got an instinct that i may lose it but juz someone i cant avoide it. someone calls while i am playing plan shooting game then i quickly took it out and see who called and place it on the console.. then forgets totally abt it..
hiaz.. i am juz being too careless...

Moral of the story: Never go to town with a giddy head.

No comments: